I Love My HBCU - Activities
Page 4 of 6
|March 6-April 4||Why I Love My HBCU Video Contest (show your school pride)
Click Here to Enter
Join or share the conversation. Retweet or post the TMCF daily topic to your social media network(s) and include Twitter: TMCF_HBCU or Facebook: @ThurgoodMarshallCollegeFund.
- Monday: Are HBCUs Still Relevant?
- Tuesday: What is the Value of Your HBCU Degree?
- Wednesday: Pride or Pay Check- Why do HBCU Alumni have the most pride but give back the least?
- Thursday: Will your school still be here in the next 10 years?
- Friday: If your school were at risk of closing next year, how much would you contribute to keep it open?
Engage With Us
- Change your personal avi or cover photo to the I Love My HBCU emblem in support of the month
- @ThurgoodMarshallCollegeFund - I LOVE MY HBCU MONTH is a month-long celebration of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). This is a time for everyone, especially students, faculty and alumni to recognize the value of HBCUs and to work to assure that HBCUs will continue to serve our community.
- Please follow Thurgood Marshall College Fund on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/476234) for information about opportunities relevant to HBCU student and alumni.
Host or dedicate an event during the month of March to I Love My HBCU. Engage family, friends and members of the community in discussion or activities around HBCUs.
Submit an article to your campus newspaper or an HBCU related media outlet on a topic of choice in support of the month.