TMCF Internship Program
Our goals are to provide students with the following opportunities:
- To apply academic course work to a hands on practical experience
- To problem solve and exchange ideas in a work environment
- To gain pride and appreciation in a respective field
- To gain competent skills in a variety of settings
- To expose the Intern to projects and opportunities that will provide practical experience for future job opportunities
2015 Altria Summer Internship Program
The Altria Group is currently seeking candidates to be considered for participation in their Summer 2015 Internship Program. Altria Group, headquartered in Richmond, VA, owns three premier tobacco-operating companies. Each has a leading position in the largest and most profitable U.S. tobacco categories: cigarettes, smokeless tobacco products, and large machine-made cigars. Altria's mission is "to own and develop financially disciplined businesses that are leaders in responsibly providing adult tobacco and wine consumers with superior branded products." Visit “Can’t Beat the Experience” for more information on the company.
TMCF will be recruiting highly qualified students during the Summer and Fall of 2014 to fill the internship program openings for the Summer of 2015.
Click Here For More Information